GROW YOUR BUSINESS AT
INDIAN MOUND MALL
771 S. 30TH STREET, HEATH, OH 43056
GLA SQ. FEET
TOTAL VISITS PER YEAR
VISITS PER SQ. FOOT
AVERAGE DWELL TIME
Indian Mound Mall is located in Heath, Ohio—just 35 minutes east of Columbus. This community-focused mall lies in the center of retail for its area. Route 79, which runs from Interstate 70 through Heath and Newark, draws nearly 27,000 vehicles per day. The center is home to many national tenants, and adjacent to the mall you’ll find popular retailers like Target, Walmart and T.J. Maxx. This region itself is known for its strong employment rate—especially with Intel Corporation investing $20 billion to build a semiconductor plant in the area, which will provide over 10,000 jobs. Nearly 50% of locals make the 45-minute commute to Columbus for work, but shop and dine locally when possible. The quaint city of Granville, home of the prestigious Denison University, is located less than eight miles away. Nearly 2,300 students attend Denison University; other nearby schools include Central Ohio Technical College with about 3,500 students and The Ohio State University Newark with over 2,500.
• WPG is a best-in-class operator who prides itself on being a true partner to its retailers.
• With properties in markets ranging from Austin, TX to Mesa, CO and many compelling markets in between, WPG’s portfolio speaks to a significant consumer audience and is situated to allow for easy expansion of up and coming retailers and established brands alike.
• Whether in an open air or enclosed format, we leverage our nationwide portfolio as well as local relationships to ensure that the right retailers are placed in WPG properties where their business will thrive.
• Our Leasing Department partners with retailers who are looking to lease space for 36 months or more.
• Click here to see our full portfolio.
• With over 3,000 small businesses in our portfolio, we understand what it takes to thrive as a small business.
• We work with retailers to create flexible, short-term leases that allow small businesses to expand their reach, increase their sales and do business alongside national retailers.
• Our Business Development team partner with retailers who are looking for shorter term opportunities, 35 months or less.
• Our short-term leasing options include: carts, kiosks, inline spaces, makers markets, pop-ups, parking lot opportunities and more! Learn more here.
ADVERTISING & PARTNERSHIPS
• With portfolio wide traffic of 330 million annually, WPG can make impactful local and national audience connections through our network of marketing formats and events.
• WPG can create a bespoke campaign for your advertising needs that is focused on your key customers and executed in the most impactful formats for your goals.
• Our advertising and partnerships opportunities include, but are not limited to: OOH/print signage, digital signage, social and website ads and takeovers, large-scale wraps, pop-ups, amenity sponsorships, seasonal and event sponsorships, and more. Learn more here.